Sunshine Coast Doctors
Casual position available for a Registered Nurse in a busy General Practice located in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, the ideal candidate must be available Monday’s to work in the Treatment room and 2 – 3 days Chronic Disease Management, with potential for additional shifts during staff leave.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current CPR/First Aid certificate
- Previous experience with Medical Director software is desirable
- High level of understanding of immunisations, travel vaccinations and catch-up immunisations
- Previous experience working in a General Practice is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Health Assessments and Chronic Disease Management
- Ability to work autonomously and in a close team environment to support fellow nursing staff and Practitioner’s,
- High attention to detail with accurate and concise communication both written and verbal, with focus on the health needs of our patients
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and self-motivate to meet deadlines
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted, if you wish to apply for this position please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This family practice located on the Sunshine Coast is looking for a general practitioner to join their team. This position would suit someone looking to relocate to the area or a local GP looking for a change. GP Registrar position available.
About the practice
This family practice caters to the needs of the local patients. They currently have six doctors and are expanding. This practice prides itself in the attention to detail and care of all their patients and provides the best care possible. DPA not available at this location.
This practice provides patients with a great range of extra health care options including but not limited to:
- Skin cancer management
- Antenatal, postnatal and women’s health
- Paediatric health
- Mental health
- Chronic disease management
- Travel vaccinations
- Geriatric care
- Cosmetic services available
- AHPRA registration
- Vocationally registered or non VR (DWS 19AB replacement available)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- General computer knowledge.
If this sounds like the position for you please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org